At the US border

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 30 03:25:40 UTC 2006

I definitely try to get the word out, but it's kind of grating when
you say you're very much into free software, and the person says
something like "Yeah, I try things for free too, freeware,
shareware.."

I worry about alienating myself if I say something about "free as in
freedom", but I think the most sane sounding thing to say, if you want
to clarify, is that you meant free to use, modify, and share, not free
of cost.

Simon