We need to make a good Windows UI clone (Was: At the US border)

Scott C. Ripley scott-VK/PCEBaDz+N9aS15agKxg at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 30 00:35:53 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReactOS

you might be familiar with this already... (somewhat related to what you
mention)

--
Scott C. Ripley                             Tel: 01.416.738.6357
Deucalion Technologies              Fax: 01.416.201.8922
Etobicoke, ON, M8Y 1K1              mailto:scott at scottripley.com
CANADA

The content of this electronic mail transmission is confidential.

This transmission is intended solely for the use by the person(s) to
whom it was addressed.  All other recipients are hereby notified that
any use, copying, dissemination, or disclosure of this information is
strictly prohibited.