Gaim not playing nicely on my KDE desktop

bob ican-rZHaEmXdJNJWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 28 22:32:09 UTC 2006

I'm using SIMPL Mepis with a KDE desktop.

The other day I was exploring around my system and came across Gaim.   I
clicked through to see what came up.    Several windows did.    I dismissed
them and went about my work.

Now whenever I startup my system these damned Gaim windows come up on startup.

To make matters worse I went into Gaim again to see if some preferences would
kill this insane behavior ... and now I'm getting 2 sets of windows  on
startup.

Help ...

bob