OT: Anyone want some old computers?

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 28 16:43:38 UTC 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Fraser Campbell wrote:

> Don't you think this is a bit scary?  If the 3 companies running google,
> yahoo and msn combined to blacklist a website 99% of the public would
> never find it.

Yes I do find this concerning.

> I wonder what the solution might be?

More choice in the search engine market I think.  No other solution is
really viable I think (eg, legislation for search engines would be going
down the wrong path).

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073