Articles mentioned at NewTLUG last night

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 27 20:49:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 01:13:21AM -0400, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> At the NewTLUG meeting I mentioned some articles that some people might
> find of interest:
>
> "Is Debian dying?"
> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS7543606709.html

I think many people start thinking that something is falling apart as
soon as there is any arguments taking place.  I think it just means
democrazy is working.  Debian is not a dictatorship after all.  It isn't
about to go away, and I think is in fact the distribution least likely
to die.

--
Len Sorensen