Cleaning Flat Panels...

Eric.Malenfant-xNZwKgViW5gAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org Eric.Malenfant-xNZwKgViW5gAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 27 18:48:35 UTC 2006

Microfibre is great. Monstrer has a product as well which is a solution
/ cloth for sale.

Now, try cleaning an LCD when your daughter gets a hold of 5 different
colour Sharpie Markers and wipes
that over your LCD.. trust me, the above won't work - there's are other
alternatives, which trust me,
is a trial and error I've done TWICE to the same monitor. No more
Sharpie's near the computer now! ;)

- Eric