Publishing note...

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 26 20:02:45 UTC 2006

> So, for a writers group I am interested in
> "intelligence" as in which tech. publishers are buying
> what, and how much are they paying :-) .
>
> Colin.

I've had several articles published in Circuit Cellar. The material they
publish is usually a mix of hardware and software, and they are Linux
friendly. The rate of pay is about $100 per page and they pay fairly
promptly.

How does this rate of pay compare with other magazines? It strikes me that
it would be a tough way to make a living, but it's a nice source of 'mad
money'.

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto