Ohio LinuxFest

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 19 03:36:09 UTC 2006

On 9/18/06, John Van Ostrand <john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 18:55 -0400, Daniel Armstrong wrote:
> > >   <http://ohiolinux.org/speakers.html#talk17>
> > > --
> >
> > Good stuff! Ohio Linuxfest sounds like a fun affair... I have never
> > been... maybe I will make it out there next year.
>
> Richard Weait convinced me two years ago and I've been ever since. The
> speakers are often key developers in the projects that they are
> presenting. There are so many good talks that it's often a tough choice
> between tracks.
>
> It's worth the 7 hour drive to Columbus. It's a nice city that has a
> great university district.

If you're headed out there this year, will you be blogging your take
on Chris's talk and on the LinuxFest in general?  I know I'd certainly
be interested.

--
Scott Elcomb
http://atomos.sourceforge.net/

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson