Router for a small network of about 25-30 users

Teddy David Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 18 09:49:01 UTC 2006

I think if you went with SmoothWall or IPCOP, you would do just fine.
And if you really had to choose, I would select IPCOP over SmoothWall.

you could get a linksys, and get it up and running faster, but you would
have a lot finer control
over your firewall with a firewall distro.  besides, getting a real
ipsec-vpn (not a Microsoft L2 VPN)
running between ipcop setups is fun and educational (use TauVPN client )