Linux Equivalent to Norton Ghost?

Marcel Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 16 00:09:32 UTC 2006

Hello Stephen,

On Friday 15 September 2006 14:35, Stephen wrote:
> Is there?

Well, there is the ever popular (or, judging from the response, only so
popular) Ghost 4 Unix, or g4u. You'll find it at http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/
and it should do what you need. I've used it myself, a few years ago, and had
good results. The package keeps getting updated so that's a good sign.

James Knott also suggested http://www.partimage.org/Main_Page (Partimage). I
haven't personally tried this one but I've heard good things from at least
one person who has.

Good luck, and take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.