xorg and ATI Mach64 (was Serious OO/Debian problem...)

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 14 23:24:57 UTC 2006

Ivan Avery Frey wrote:
>     I run unstable and lost X when the x.org release reached 6.9 because
> the  ati mach64 drivers weren't recognizing my card any more.

I just noticed this message. Which ATI card do you have? I have an ATI
All-In-Wonder Pro card which I believe is a Mach64 based card. I had no
problems with the card when the switch from XFree86 to xorg happened.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: