Software Freedom Day!

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 14 19:40:41 UTC 2006

This was passed on to me by Jane Zhang, and I thought
that it might be of some interest to the members of
the Greater Toronto Linux user group, why I am not
sure :-) ...

What if anything is happening with the plans for a
Software Freedom day event at Linuxcaffe? I would not
want to be in a position where I had to choose between
two events at the same time :-( ...

Colin.