OT: Hardware suggestion

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 13 15:11:26 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 23:32, JM wrote:

> 	I have 32 linux servers that will connect to a SAN Network.. can anyone
> suggest a good storage to connect to a SAN Network? EMC, SUN Storage,
> NetApps, DS series.

Depends on the purpose of the storage.  Are you using SAN for DR purposes,
single site or multi-site?

If the SAN is just for the purpose of sharing disks in small clusters then
perhaps something like HP's MSA1000 series would do the trick ... not sure
exactly how many systems it can scale to but it might be worth a look.