OT: Hardware suggestion

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 13 14:36:30 UTC 2006

JM wrote:
> Hi ALL,
>
> 	I have 32 linux servers that will connect to a SAN Network.. can anyone
> suggest a good storage to connect to a SAN Network? EMC, SUN Storage,
> NetApps, DS series.
>
> 	I cant rely on the vendors... hmmm
>
> Thanks,

I am not sure if this is what you are looking at, but StorCase (same
company who make Kingston RAM which is used in most servers) have a lot
of storage products. I was looking into them when I was looking at
twin-tailed disk arrays. If nothing else, give them a ring as the guys
there are generally very friendly.

When I asked about Linux support for one of their products (unrelated)
they didn't know the answer but instead of ending it there the guy went
and tried out the hardware on a Linux machine in their lab. Worth a few
points. :)

HTH

Madi

PS - http://storcase.com/ specifically look at their infostation line: