Linux laptops

paul sutton zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 11 20:33:19 UTC 2006

Hi

I was looking for laptop stores in toronto and found this

http://www.computation.to/

if you goto specials then laptops they offer Linux on refurbished
computers,  as an alternatve to windows, I thought the group would be
interested in this.

They mainly have IBM thinkpads which is what I have,  but i got mine
from a different store.

This company also offers recycling services,  which may be of interest
to other members of the group,  so we can all do our bit to help the
environment and at the same time add new life to older but working
computers,  and perhaps help close the digital divide further.

Hope this is useful.

Paul