In praise of the FP-45 :-) (was: Re:Hardware experiences?)

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 9 18:22:42 UTC 2006

what really rocks is vi embedded in a GUI editor, (best of both worlds)
look at
slickedit
and get blown away.
I down loaded a trial, and had no choose to buy it,
its just in a class all by itself.
There should be a project to make a opensource/free version of this
puppy, but to my knowledge there isnt.

-tl