Hardware experiences?

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 9 00:04:16 UTC 2006

In my humble opinon, sticking with 32-bit is much, much easier, unless
you have too much RAM.  Too much closed source crap to worry about,
and it doesn't make a significant difference in performance.  I mean,
of course, some people aren't doing it for that reason, they just want
to early-adopt, and then my logic is irrelevant..  Also, I only tried
64-bit stuff when I was still a bit of a newb.

Simon