filter unwanted domains?

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 8 21:35:08 UTC 2006

Stephen Allen wrote:

<snip>

>You're probably thinking of Challenge Response,

That name, as a descriptor, certainly fits what I've seen.

>which is in my opinion
>and that of others as a flawed model for combating SPAM/UCE.
>
>Why not just grab a GMail account Chris ? They do all the spam filtering
>for you, and it's pretty good.

Well, I already have two domains registered with EasyDNS and they give
me email forwarding which I use to send [whatever]@chrisaitken.net and
[whatever]@shinypinemusic.com to my ISP account, caitken-Bm8TULXj0r+VS+Kkd+ZcAg at public.gmane.org  So,
if I'm already dealing with these two companies shouldn't I just give
them more money for whatever anti-spam solution they offer? [I'm
assuming, of course, that gmail is another option I would have to pay
for anyway...]

Chris

<snip>