Publishing note...

Marcel Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 8 00:04:51 UTC 2006

Hello Colin (and others),

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 23:21, Colin McGregor wrote:

> Further while I know Linux Journal regular Marcel
> Gagne is (was?) local I am not sure if he is on the
> list.

Yes, he's still on the list, just terribly quiet running his own WFTL-LUG and,
strangely enough, writing [ insert appropriate smiley here ]. /* shameless
plug */ Since you've given me an opening, I'd like to point out that my new
book, "Moving to Ubuntu Linux" has just been released in the states. It might
take a few more days for it to show up in Canada. /* shameless plug */

Take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.