database schema visualization tools?

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 7 19:45:43 UTC 2006

Hi there,
I'm looking for an open source package that will allow me to visualize
tables in a relational database (mysql in this case, but the database
itself is irrelevant). A tool that lets me enter database table names
and column names, and then either draw or otherwise indicate
relationships between the fields. The result would be a visual schema
showing the tables with lines connecting them together.

Does anything like this exist?

Thanks,
Aaron.