Running 2 website off 1 IP address

Jason Carson jay-ttDcVxANFaNM656bX5wj8A at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 7 19:51:35 UTC 2006

> Greetings,
>
> Is it possible to run 2 websites off 1 IP address, If so is there a faq
> somewhere that can show me how to do it?
>
> Thanks

I am running apache 2 and this is my httpd.conf file but it doesn't seem
to work.

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/canuckster"
ServerName canuckster.org
<Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/canuckster">
allow from all
Options +Indexes
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mmorpg
ServerName massivelymultiplayeronlineroleplayinggames.org
<Directory /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mmorpg>
allow from all
Options +Indexes
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>