MS debuts voice recognition software

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 5 17:28:40 UTC 2006

On 5 Sep 2006 at 11:49, Kyle O'Donnell wrote:

> teehee
>
> http://www.break.com/movies/microsoft_test_fails.html
>
> --kyleo

Reminds me of one other weakness of voice software; its relative
intolerance of voice inflection. Here I am *singing* "Puff the Magic
Dragon" into my MS Voice Recognition software:

Puff the Magic Dragon, by Peter Paul and Mary
(hatchet job by gatesware)

But half the magic dragon in the NAIA the C.
N. frolicked in VRML is in the land called Hondo team
Lee told to keep a poet loan that rascal puff
the bottom strings and sealing wax
and all the fancy stuff oh

to get the FAA would trample on a boat with a load CEO
Jackie Kemp to look out perched on Pope's gigantic tale
no bowl canes and princes and what about when and they came
and pirate ships would lower their flags one offer or download
   is now a month old

CHORUS:

puff the magic dragon they buy this the
aunt frolicked in the autumn is standalone called home only e-mail
OLAP of the magic dragon live by the C.
for all of the a and B. are two man stendhal and called: and E.

:-)

Paul