Inquiry about FREE mailing lists

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 2 21:25:10 UTC 2006

Again, while it has its uses, I had in mind a majordomo-style list
server.

It appears as if I have found freelists.org useful in that area,
and they seemed to have accepted me. I have tested their
operations, and it looks good. What I also wanted was the ability
for people to send commands to the server to get things like FAQ
files, info files, and the like. People can request digests, I can
ban users and spammers from the list, and so on...

Paul