More Mindless Self-Promotion

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 2 12:17:24 UTC 2006

The September 2006 issue of Tux Magazine is out and
there are two articles in there by me:

"Doom 3 and Quake 3, or Nightmares Spoken Here" pages
25 - 29

"Freespire 1.0.2" pages 56 - 58

So far I have spotted 3 errors in the above articles.
One caused by the editor asking for a very last minute
addition which I put in, but it caused other problems
in the text, all but one of which I caught and fixed
(left in a command that while it will not cause true
evil to happen, also doesn't make sense given the
situation)... The other two errors were things the
editor put in, sigh...

Any event lightweight looks at some dark and nasty
games plus a look at a not quite ready for prime time
Linux distro.

Colin McGregor