Why not Linux?

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 1 16:01:46 UTC 2006

I was watching Global (Rogers 3) this morning. It seems their morning
news staff feel Micro$oft is a 'trusted source'. The topic was back to
school. Global news recommends that students should not use regular
encyclopedia's or http://www.wikipedia.org/ as a reference but should
use Encarta. This was not a commercial (it was publicity). So what have
we learned? Well given events over the last 12 years ...if you lie,
cheat, deceive, manipulate the government, patent office and public you
eventually cross a threshold from criminal to 'trusted source'. Sounds
something like George Orwell's Animal Farm...anyone read that?
BTW I'm now running Novell Desktop 10 and it's great!! Included is Helix
Banshee, Firefox and Evolution...the best yet.
Regards,
Rick Tomaschuk

"We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger."
-Former Microsoft VP James Allchin in a 09-9-91 e-mail (as revealed in
Caldera v. Microsoft)
http://www.msboycott.com/quotes/

--
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca