What is it with Workshops ?

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 29 16:28:03 UTC 2006

This is pretty standard even for workshops which require that you
pay. I've done a few in the past, and typically nobody signs up until
the last minute.

It's very discouraging. Personally, I'd probably do something like
make them pay a refundable deposit. If they show up then refund the
money, otherwise in this case donate it to Open Source.

dave