MythTV install workshop?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 28 01:31:27 UTC 2006

--- Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 10/27/06, Ansar Mohammed <ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
> wrote:
> > Would anyone be offering TV Cards for sale?
>
> How much of a markup are you prepared to
> contemplate?  :-)
>
> If you're not keen on paying a fair bit over market,
> then nobody's
> likely to be willing to pay to put in inventory on
> the chance that
> somebody *might* be interested...

Well, I have a used TV tuner card I would be willing
to sell for somewhat less than I paid for it. Small
issue with the card in question, there are problems
with support of this card under Linux, so you would
need to use it with one of those other OSs....

If there is any interest I would be happy to bring
that along with me to the KnoppMyth install...

Colin McGregor