Rogers and BitTorrent: another datapoint

Matthew Godycki mcg2-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 27 15:45:33 UTC 2006

I hate to say this, but it sounds like all these problems would have been solved
by consulting some documentation.  As an aside, why is it stupid to define a
class (template for an object) in an OO language?  If that's the case, then defining
a procedure in a procedural language is equally stupid.

As an aside, Java as a language is actually very stable.  All the various revisions
have to do more with the additional packages evolving, moreso than the language
itself.  That in itself is a whole other issue, SUN seems inept at keeping the
language and libraries separate from one another.

Cheers,
-Matthew