Rogers and BitTorrent: another datapoint

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 26 22:49:25 UTC 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:48:11 -0400
Lennart Sorensen got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Too bad, I prefer text based programs in general.

Yeah, esp when you can leave it running in a screen session, even better, over
SSH. Add in a transparent term, and all my Win-using friends think I'm some
kind of l33t h4x0r, or whatever. I must admit, I don't do a whole lot to
discourage that egregious misconception ;)

I really hate to use a GUI, esp Java, when a few simple commands will do, but
Azureus is one of the exceptions I'll make.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046