Postfix, Rogers, and SMTP AUTH

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 26 13:57:00 UTC 2006

Hello!

I am in need of a Postfix guru's help.  I'd like to know how to get
Postfix to send all outbound mail from addresses of the form
"user-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org" Rogers' SMTP server, and be able to log in via SMTP
AUTH.  Has anyone out there configured something like that?  Rogers
blocks outbound SMTP from anywhere except their mail server, so I need
to forward my mail there.

I've perused the Postfix documentation lightly, but nothing has really
popped out at me.  I'm sure there's a directive or map file somewhere,
but I figure someone on this list has likely already done this.

Thanks,

pm

--
Paul Mora