mythtv channel tuning on vdsl bell expressvu for condos

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 24 21:52:42 UTC 2006

I am not sure how to describe this or what your asking.

The blaster has different codes for different set top boxes
Mythtv uses the blaster to tell it to change channels (so if you have your
scheduler to record on channel 40) mythtv tells the blaster using a change
channel script to change to channel 40)
it then changes and mythtv records to the specific time

Mythtv doesnt know what station the set top box is on but it changes it as
soon as you change the channel in mythtv or as soon as your start mythtv or
run a schedule record.