Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 23 15:38:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:04:28 -0400
David J Patrick got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Well if it won't work for the "suits", it won't work. period.

Well, that's a pretty big assumption, thar Tex. In reality, unfortunately, you
will very likely turn out to be right. But there are those Stallmanites (yeah,
I know) who believe there is a better way to go about this.

There's always hope :)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046