Redirecting Audio?

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 23 08:13:50 UTC 2006

I might add that if you're willing to mess with code,
skype_dsp_hijacker is probably an excellent starting point, it should
should be trivial to modify that code to extract sound data from
whatever application you want to siphon a recording out of.  However,
I'm not sure how  to convert that data into a standard format, or use
it, if it's already in a standard format.

See http://195.38.3.142:6502/skype/ for the code I'm referring to.  It
already sits in between the app and /dev/dsp, you'd just have to add a
few lines to the library code to write to a file.