Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 23 03:57:33 UTC 2006

On 22/10/06, David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 22/10/06, CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > A good place to start to get answers to your questions is the Linux
> > Journal article I referenced earlier in this thread.
Wow ! That's enlightening ! Refreshing, even !
This is me doing a 175 degree turnaround !
Sounds like this Kim Cameron fellow (former Torontonian) might just
have his head screwed on correctly ! There's hope.

> > Follow that up
> > with some, well, maybe a lot of, reading about identity systems here:
> > <http://identity20.com/> and here: <http://openid.net/>. There are
> > links to other relevant sites at the bottom of the latter page.
There's a LOT to learn here, not least of which is that Microsoft
employees are not all soul-crushing Darth Vaderesque marauders looking
to enter signed-in-blood contracts with you and your
great-great-grandchildren... mostly, but not all !

;-)

thanks for the illumination, I'll point my panic ray somewheres else.
djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet