Canadian Cafe Press style store

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 22 15:34:36 UTC 2006

On 22/10/06, Teddy David Mills <teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> http://www.oscommerce.com
> may help?
If I understand correctly, Mr McGregor is looking for an operation
that will produce custom swag (coffee mugs, t-shirts, mousepads, etc.)
and ship it out. I haven't seen anything along those lines. There are
lots of small t-shirt makers, and companies that will produce swag
items to your specs (in relatively large numbers) but so far nothing
quite like caffepress, in Canada.

Perhaps we've found a niche for some enterprising geeks ?

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet
326 Harbord Street,