Canadian Cafe Press stlye store

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 22 13:30:21 UTC 2006

John McGregor wrote:
> Marc Lijour wrote:
>
>> what course are you taking then?
>>

> The course is CITM330 Enterprise Solutions and it's the last course I
> need to complete a certificate in Information Systems Management. It's
> not however, the course that I wanted to take. That one, Certified
> Wireless Network Operator was canceled the day before classes were to
> start and I had to scramble to fill the time slot (I didn't want to
> extend the certificate into another term).

Don't you just love it when they cancel courses.  I never was able to
complete my Advanced Certificate in Electrical Engineering at Ryerson,
because they kept canceling some of the electives I required.  I'd have
had to go back and start another elective stream, including
prerequisites, to get the missing credits.  One term I even took a
business communications course, just to fill in my time.