Canadian Cafe Press style store

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 21:43:56 UTC 2006

Hi Folk.
           I'm doing a project for one of my Con-Ed courses at Ryerson
that involves upgrading the I.T. system of a small not-for-profit. The
organization that I am studying doesn't have the volume to justify a
full on e-commerce solution for its merchandise, but would be a nice fit
for a Canadian based Cafe Press style operation. Does anybody here know
of such an enterprise and could post a link?

TIA

John