Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 20:59:28 UTC 2006

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:36:16 -0400
CLIFFORD ILKAY got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> 2. I run KMail on Linux. Why is it that I still receive spam and
> regularly encounter phishing attempts even though those are
> supposedly "almost exclusively the result of insecurities inherent in
> Microsofts products"? Oh yes. It's all Microsoft's fault.

Talk about 'Straw Man', sheesh.

What a silly and spurious argument. If I need to explain to you how the spam
gets to you, and yes it is Microsoft's fault, then I don't know what else to
say. I'm inclined to believe you are being a little intellectually dishonest
here, but just in case:

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,60747,00.html

http://securityfocus.com/columnists/188

As far as the other points, you're right, I don't know. For some inexplicable
reason you are replying to me but attacking David's argument.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046