Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 18:35:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:57:01 -0400
CLIFFORD ILKAY got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> I think the reaction of some on this thread has been immature,
> ill-informed, and sexist.

....but of course it's ok for you to label us as 'linux fan-boys', 'clods', and
'ill-informed' (did I miss any?)

Sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities, but if this discussion is
so offensive to you, just don't read it. Some people are maybe more idealistic
than you about seeing open and free sol'ns being promoted over closed and
profit-driven sol'ns in *our* government, that's no reason to come on here and
slag us like this.

*I* made *one* stupid remark, intended as a joke, not to insult the woman, for
which I have apologized. Don't tar everyone with the same brush, mate.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046