Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 20 19:00:40 UTC 2006

James Knott wrote:
> Marc Lijour wrote:
>> try ipc.on.ca
>
> That's the general office address I found.

Oh wow, our Privacy Commissioner has some privacy issues that need addressing.
 From http://www.ipc.on.ca/scripts/index_.asp?action=31&N_ID=1&P_ID=13&U_ID=0 :

"It is an unfortunate reality of the present Internet that communications
carried over it are neither secure nor verifiable. Do not send personal
information by e-mail."

Which I think is another way of saying do not contact us through email at all...

Fax (416) 325-9195
How about unsolicited faxes with our gpg keys on them? No really, might get the
point across -- either her office would know what they are (and damn well
better) and realize that people do use signed or encrypted email without 7 laws
or whatever, or the will not, in which case we arrange a meeting with Ann (Ph.D)
and explain things to her.

Jamon