is open office ready for university?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 18 02:52:45 UTC 2006

I am listing to this subject for some time, and I wonder.

What are you talking about? It does not make sens to me.

What kind of teaching of computers at schools?

That sounds to me like teaching sex. Absurd.

There is no need to teach obvious things at schools.

If someone is not able to learn how to use Excel herself - that person does
not deserve any diploma.

I am very confused hearing all this discussion.

zb.