SFU Survey - Government online and Open Source software

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 18 01:49:49 UTC 2006

At a glance, it looks like Plone, so it's not hand coded, and one
would expect standards compliance.  Either way, nice of them to use a
decent backend for the page.  Oh, hey, they mention Plone right on the
page, so my pointing it out is redundant.  And it seems fine in Links,
but I wouldn't want to take the whole survey using it, so I only
looked at the front page.

Simon