reiserfs

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 12 23:23:48 UTC 2006

What does one call a large file system.

I've 2 3TB systems running on adaptec hardware raid cards, with lvm2 running reiserfs3 on top of that. Hiccup every 3 - 4 months and I know I got to change but the question is to what

And the cost of another raid setup not to mention insufficient power too during the cutover is the next item to contend with

Suggestions welcome
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 3010A5AF (as of June 12, 2006)