POLICE CHARGE HANS REISER WITH MURDER

Ansar Mohammed ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 11 16:46:32 UTC 2006

I got this from another Linux DL I am on..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser

<snip>
Oakland police today arrested the estranged husband of 31-year-old Nina
"Nenasha" Reiser on charges of murder even though in the month since she
vanished, investigators have found no trace of her body.

Hans Reiser, a man who has recently refused to cooperate with investigators,
was arrested today along with two additional unidentified people around 11
a.m. at an acquaintance's home in the 6900 block of Simson Street, according
to police.

The arrest comes a day after police and FBI agents searched Reiser's Exeter
Drive home for a second time, and while police today did not reveal specific
evidence found Monday night, they did say that they served a search warrant
for documents as well as forensic and biological evidence. Cadaver dogs were
also used in the search.

Police expressed confidence that the district attorney's office would
arraign Reiser on charges for murder even without the discovery of Nina
Reiser's body.
</snip>