Prison for bill ?

John Van Ostrand john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 10 20:32:21 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 13:21 -0700, Mike Oliver wrote:
> I'm not a lawyer, but I don't actually see anything illegal
> in the reported behavior, particularly in a criminal sense.
> How would a criminal complaint actually read?

I'm not a lawyer either, whew, that felt good.

My guess is that this particular piece is simply more evidence that
Microsoft is not playing fairly. Maybe it's time to revisit the
anti-trust penalties.

Did this occur before or after the anti-trust judgement?

--
John Van Ostrand
         Net Direct Inc.

Chief Technology Officer