webdav and spreadsheets

dave morton dmortondc-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 8 21:43:04 UTC 2006

thank you!!

i always appreciated his encouragement, never any pique, and a natural
teacher. i miss his input

happy thanksgiving all.... we all get up in the morning and switch on our
screens to check the news, read the sports etc, never considering that we
might have to start looking for food all over again

dave