Publishing note...

Rob Sutherland rob-3Aypa9sX/B7wvR0lvYjcXw at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 4 14:45:53 UTC 2006

On Monday 25 September 2006 14:12, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> HELO,
>
> The gtalug.org site is down (and with it any potential access to
> Web-based archives). Out of curiosity...did anything ever become of the
> writing group idea?

It seemed to more less take a fade...however, I'm still interested in finding
some people to work with, so if anyone wants to start something, let me know
off-list or drop by 216 Beverly St. (Secular Freethought Center) Thursdays
between 5 and 9 pm - I'm running an informal drop in kind of group there for
people interested in learning about FOSS.

Rob Sutherland
http://www.luckdancing.com