Linux in Education

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 2 05:59:41 UTC 2006

Marc Lijour wrote:
> Voting for meeting a Tuesday night, at 7pm at LinuxCaffe.

I'm interested, but pretty well all the Tuesdays in the month are now
spoken for by various user groups:
1st -westTLUG
2nd- TLUG
3rd - Drupal/Python/Pegasoft
4th - NewTLUG

I'm interested, but Tuesdays I'm usually already somewhere. Linuxcaffe
is the perfect venue.

My concern regards having a specific goal in mind. If the first goal is
teachers that's fine. (And while teachers don't control school board
spending, they do have some say on issues such as educating their boards
and computer labs.)

- Evan