3 to 1?

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 26 19:15:26 UTC 2006

Soory, for the top post but this is based on an old thread with a new
query. I'd like ot know if there is a Mozilla Mail equivalent to
Thunderbird's Tools > Account Settings > Manage Identities. I created a
New Account but that is not as good as the Thunderbird solution as I
have to keep coming up with new mnames for the Incoming mail server
(after pop3.isp.com and mail.isp.com there are no other names other than
the ip address then that's it). Also, the Mozilla Mail New Account
creates another file tree which is cumbersome. I like the Thunderbird
manage Identities because all my mail from three sources comes into the
salme file tree and then I just choose From address from the drop down
menu. Can I even *do* this in Mozilla Mail?

Chris