The time has come

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 25 14:15:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:56:51 +0000 (UTC)
Peter P. got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> As far as I am concerned, there is now one IT company too many. I am sorry.

...looks like the barricades are already going up ;-)

"Tensions are already high over Novell's patent agreement with Microsoft, but
Ubuntu founder Mark Shuttleworth's invitation to openSUSE developers "concerned
about the long term consequences" has kicked the tension up a notch."

JoeHill / RLU #282046